A Kingdom Perspective
This report focuses on laying a biblical foundation for successful investing, including seven key principles related to investing "for the glory of God." Also discussed are four God-given "boundaries" for protecting wealth and helping it grow.
How to Transform Your Portfolio
This four-page report shows you how to make the changes needed to transform your current portfolio into the portfolio you want to own. This quick download, with easy-to-use worksheets, will facilitate your end-of-year rebalancing — or help you get a bird's eye view of your portfolio regardless of the time of year.
A Retirement Planning Primer
Worried that you won't have enough money for retirement? Then it's time to take action. This free report will help you get a clear picture of where you stand - and help you take steps to build your retirement nest egg.
- What you can reasonably expect from Social Security
- How to make the most of employer-sponsored plans such as a 401(k)
- Why an IRA is often an excellent addition to a retirement savings strategy
Will Precious Metals Continue to Shine?
This report will provide you with an understanding of our current fiscal crisis and how gold can help stabilize your portfolio in a rising inflationary environment. You'll learn about different gold investing strategies and practical examples of how to take ownership of gold.
- History of fiscal policy and the "gold standard"
- Key points of the current fiscal and debt crisis
- Gold investing strategies
- Options for purchasing gold
The Rise and Fall of the U.S. Dollar
This report will provide you with an understanding of what money is, how it works, and how too much money has led to inflation in the past. And you'll see why many people are concerned that conditions are ripe for a future inflationary spiral.
- The six qualities of sound money
- Why economies moved from gold to paper money
- The rise of the modern banking and monetary system
- Root causes of inflation
- Why many economists think strong inflation may be ahead