Some of the best investing and personal finance articles from around the web.
- This is where dragons lurk (The Irrelevant Investor). Saying goodbye to a long-running bull market can take investors through something very similar to the stages of grief.
- Nobody wants to tell you this (A Teachable Moment). Even when you do seemingly everything right, investing can break your heart.
- Too many bears (The Big Picture). There are a lot of naysayers out there, but that doesn’t include this money manager.
- No pain, no gain (Investing Caffeine). “Panic is rarely a profitable strategy.”
- The real enemy (Morningstar). Suggestions for “taking a multi-pronged approach to safety.”
- Why does the stock market go up over the long-term? (A Wealth of Common Sense). At times like this, it helps to remember these fundamental truths about investing.
- Look before leaping (Humble Dollar). Lessons so far from one who is six months into retirement.
- What the happiest retirees know: home habits (ESI Money). Helpful insights from those who know.
We’d love to hear your responses to any of the above. To weigh in, just meet us in the comments section.