Some of the best investing and personal finance articles from around the web.
- Signs of a bottom (The Irrelevant Investor). We’re probably not there yet.
- Stocks historically don’t bottom out until the Fed eases (Wall Street Journal, via Fidelity). One more reason to believe we’re not there yet.
- The mushy middle (The Reformed Broker). Acknowledging where we are is part of the process of living through a bear market.
- Predicting the next recession (Calculated Risk). Making the case that we are not in a recession, nor is a recession inevitable. However, see also, The American consumer is buckling (Bloomberg).
- Long-term returns (The Financial Bodyguard). The case for not paying such close attention to your portfolio.
- Bitcoin’s fair value is tied to gold and tech stocks (Bloomberg). A quest to better understand what moves this cryptocurrency.
- Updating your estate plan? Don’t make these top mistakes (Kiplinger). Creating an estate plan is one thing. Maintaining it is another.
- Putting our hope in God’s ownership and provision in times of financial worry (Randy Alcorn, via MoneyWise). Some timely words of wisdom and comfort.
We’d love to hear your responses to any of the above. To weigh in, just meet us in the comments section.