Some of the best investing and personal finance articles from around the web.
- Nasdaq bull market? A history of head fakes says it’s too early to celebrate (MarketWatch). Rallies similar to the one we’re currently witnessing have happened in past bear markets. See also, This 20% Nasdaq gain doesn’t mean we’re in a new bull market (MarketWatch). And, We’re in a bear market rally and you can expect the June 2022 lows to be broken (MarketWatch).
- What do investors believe they can do but can’t? (Behavioral Investment). Investors face constant temptations to wander from their plan, making humility and staying within our “circle of competence” so important.
- More Hemingway, Less Faulkner (Fortunes and Frictions). On the importance of simplifying your investment decision-making.
- Retail investors’ appetite for speculation appears insatiable (The Felder Report). Whatever happened to “Steady plodding brings prosperity”?
- How to avoid these 4 common retirement regrets (Financial Planning). If only we could better envision our future self.
- 10 ways to overcome ageism while job hunting during retirement (Entrepreneur). Age discrimination is real and takes many forms. Here are some good ideas for combatting it.
- Should you die with zero? (Of Dollars and Data). This is a difficult question on a lot of levels, but could you be saving too much?
- What to worry about (Humble Dollar). As you invest for your later years, are you managing the right risks?
We’d love to hear your responses to any of the above. To weigh in, just meet us in the comments section.