Here is SMI's Roundup of interesting articles that have come across our desks (uh, computer screens) this week. We hope you find them to be informative and helpful!
- Easing inflation ignites bond-market rally (Wall Street Journal). "Behind the gains: new hope that the Fed’s most-aggressive rate increases may be in the past."
- The upside of losing (John Rekenthaler, Morningstar). For younger investors, lower stock and bond prices create opportunities.
- [Crypto company] FTX files for bankruptcy (Wall Street Journal). It's risky out there. The company "was previously seen as a rising star in the digital asset world."
- Federal judge blocks Biden's student loan 'forgiveness' program (Daily Caller News Foundation via The Stream). Related: Biden administration stops taking applications for student loan forgiveness (CNBC).
- When I get stupid (Richard Connor, Humble Dollar). Because of the aging process, keeping tabs on your finances gets tougher as you get older.
- 6 health insurance terms you need to know as open enrollment begins (CNBC). A handy primer on the "language" of health insurance.
- How to love God more than money: 8 strategic ways (Lauren Terrell, National Christian Foundation). Money can be a dangerous rival to God — if we allow it to be.
Comments? "Join the Discussion" below!