Some of the best investing and personal finance articles from around the web.
- A funny thing happened on the way to the stock market record (Bloomberg). Why one market watcher sees reasons for caution.
- Investors conquered fees. Next up is their own behavior. (Bloomberg). The external threats to investing success may be easier to tame than the internal threats.
- Buttress a nest egg with a cash stash (Kiplinger). More on the bucket system, which we examined in an article early last year: Bucket Challenge: Managing Cash Flow in Retirement.
- When retirement expectations meet reality (Morningstar). Why it's best to base your planning on an earlier-than-expected retirement date.
- This start-up is 3D-printing an entire neighborhood in Mexico (World Economic Forum). One way that technology is helping to take on poverty.
And from the blogosphere…
- 20 rules for markets and investing (Compound Advisors). Lots of solid advice here.
- The disappearing edge (The Irrelevant Investor). On the importance of controlling what you can.
- Five behavioral resolutions for investors in 2020 (Behavioral Investment). Good follow up to the previous piece.
- He can be taught (Humble Dollar). After 34 years of writing about finance, here’s what one of the best learned in 2019.
- Should I pay for my child’s college tuition? (The Gospel Coalition). Some good thoughts that would help start a good conversation with your spouse, and your kids.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about any of the articles. To weigh in, just meet us in the comments section.