Our latest picks for the best investing and personal finance articles from around the web.
- Decade in review: The decade of the bull (US News). The ingredients for a decade of growth.
- These charitable investment strategies deliver a ‘three-fer’ (Morningstar). Year-end giving strategies to consider.
- How Giving Tuesday became a worldwide phenomenon (Fast Company). An interesting look at awareness and participation rates around the globe.
- 10 common estate planning mistakes (and how to avoid them) (Kiplinger). As you plan for the year ahead, does your estate plan need some attention?
- 5 costs to keep in mind when picking an HSA (Morningstar). Especially geared toward those who invest their HSA money.
And from the blogosphere…
- Investing at all-time highs in the equity market (Disciplined Investing). At times like this, people tend to worry that they may be investing at the top. Here’s why market highs are not necessarily a bad omen.
- Bull markets last much longer than you think (A Wealth of Common Sense). It takes more than common sense to understand bull markets.
- Strategies to reduce your tax bill for 2019 (Retirement Field Guide). It isn’t too late to save on your taxes.
- These 3 major Medicare costs will jump in January (CBS Money Watch). How Medicare users need to adjust their budgets for 2020.
- IRS proposes new RMD life expectancy tables to begin in 2021 (Kitces). Did you know that the rules governing RMDs can change?
We’d love to hear your responses to any of the above. To weigh in, just meet us in the comments section.