Some of the best investing and personal finance articles from around the web.
- Why markets don’t seem to care if the economy stinks (Bloomberg). “Markets, it turns out, are not especially vulnerable to highly visible but relatively tiny industries.”
- Jeremy Siegel on why rising stocks won’t peter out (Forbes). The long-time stock fan (but don’t call him a “perma-bull”!) explains his optimism.
- The next wave to hit main street (Axios). The retail landscape is being remade by the pandemic, possibly in some very good ways.
- Sequence of returns: what it means and how to deal (Morningstar). Some of the important steps for managing your portfolio in the early years of retirement.
- How much more will you get if you delay Social Security until age 70? (MarketWatch). You already know that your monthly benefit amount will grow substantially if you wait, but does that require working until age 70?